This article will help Midphase clients using CHI to initially point or change your domain nameservers.
Log into your CHI account at https://chi.midphase.com
Click “Domains” from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen
3. Click the corresponding domain for which you would like to change the nameservers.
4. Click the “DNS” link found in the menu at the top of your screen.
5. Enter the updated DNS nameserver information. If Midphase manages your website hosting service, you will need to use the Midphase nameservers.
6. The default Midphase nameservers are as follows:
7. Click “Save Changes” to complete your task.
8. Please be aware that any changes to the DNS settings may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet. This time varies depending on your Internet Service Provider.
During nameserver propagation, your website might not be visible from some parts of the world.
If you have any question about this process, please contact our technical support team by opening a chat or creating a ticket within your CHI account.