How do I transfer a domain to Midphase?
Before you call us to transfer your domains, you need to contact your existing registrar and request a few things:
- Unlock the domain.
- Obtain the EPP authorization code.
- Remove domain privacy (if you have it).
- Verify the administrator email listed on the domain is correct.
We will send a verification email to the administrator email address to verify the domain registration and ownership. After receiving this email, you should click the links in the email sent by Midphase (part of UK2 Group) to confirm the domain transfer.
A few important things to note that will prevent the domain transfer from happening.
- Domains that have been registered less than 60 days can't be transferred.
- Domains that are within 15 days of their next renewal can't be transferred.
Please be aware that authorizing a domain transfer is reliant upon the domain owner and the existing domain registrar therefore Midphase is not responsible for authorizing the domain transfer. Without the domain transfer being authorized, the transfer of the domain cannot happen, so be sure to click the link in the email.