If your account has been hacked or compromised in some way - don't worry, we may be able to help. We offer a Managed Security Clean Up Service - for more information see our website or contact Technical Support by phone, chat, or ticket.
If your WordPress installation is broken or has become compromised, please follow these directions to restore your WordPress installation:
1. Backup the site and the database.
2. Make a copy of any uploaded files, such as images, that are referenced but not part of WordPress.
3. Download a New and Clean Version of WordPress, all of the plugins you need, and a clean template.
4. Delete all of the files and folders in your WordPress directory, either through FTP or through cPanel’s File Manager.
5. Upload the new fresh copies you downloaded or use Softaculous to install WordPress.
6. Run the database upgrade (point your browser at /wp-admin/upgrade.php)
7. Immediately change your admin password.
8. Go through the posts and repair any damage in the posts themselves.
9. Reinstall any plugins, and themes that you have freshly downloaded.
10. Go through ALL the posts and repair any damage in the posts themselves.
If your WordPress issue still exists then it’s time to head over to the WordPress Support Forums and ask for help or do a search on the error message, or problem, and see if someone else is having the issue. Chances are you aren’t the only one and the solution is just waiting for you to find it.
There is no content with the specified labels