The Best Paid WordPress Themes
WordPress has become the world’s leading website design platform. Its open source design and customizable plugins have led to the development of thousands of themes. The best WordPress templates are SEO friendly, responsive to mobile devices, and easy to personalize.
These are twelve of the finest WordPress templates currently available:
- Avada. A long-standing bestseller, Avada can host anything from blogs to portfolios. WooCommerce compatibility makes it ideal for sales sites, with many gallery options.
- Moose. Retina ready and showcasing parallax scrolling for dynamic foregrounds and backgrounds, Moose is crammed with social media plugins and graphical sliders.
- uDesign. Among the most customizable templates available, uDesign is ecommerce ready and provides extensive language support. A powerful SEO tool is standard.
- Intact. Based on a Redux framework, Intact is compatible with Lightbox, Google Maps, and more. Its admin panel is up there with the very best WordPress templates.
- inCreate. This responsive multipurpose theme majors on personalization, with 600 Google fonts, 700 vector icons and multi-language support for WooCommerce.
- Divi. Fully customizable without entering a single line of code, Divi’s “the sky is the limit” slogan neatly sums up a template offering 18 layouts, plus responsive editing.
- Total. This Visual Composer drag-and-drop builder deserves its 4.8/5 WP star rating. Features include premium sliders, bespoke widgets and built-in plugins.
- Modernize. Reflecting the search engines’ growing focus on text, Modernize is popular with academic and corporate audiences for its clean, text-oriented templates.
- WOWmall. This retail-oriented WooCommerce site has multi-currency plugins built in. Retina ready with a newsletter and signup interface, it’s also Bootstrap compatible.
- Mist. A fixture among the highest-rated WordPress templates, Mist contains over 50 demos and features from sliders to drag-and-drop visual editors.
- inFocus. Reflecting the SEO value now attached to quick-loading sites, inFocus celebrates minimal design and customized shortcodes.
- Vivid. Boost your site’s social media credentials with Vivid’s integrated widgets and Google Responsive Ads, adjusting Google AdSense campaigns to suit each display device.