Midphase performs routine checks of all accounts to make sure there is no malicious activity taking place. Occasionally, our system administrators suspend affected accounts to protect servers and other accounts from spam or other malicious interactions. This article demonstrates the step-by-step process to reinstate your account in the event that it is suspended for malicious activity.
When your account is suspended, visitors will see the following message when accessing your website:
After logging in, you will see the following message within your CHI account:
To resolve this issue and restore your website to full function, simply follow the steps below:
Navigate to chi.midphase.com.
Sign into your CHI account with your username and password.
Click on the “Account” tab as seen below.
4. This page will display the various services that you have connected to your Midphase account. Within your services you will see a blue button like the one seen in the image below:
5. Click on this button to reveal a popup box containing the reason for cancellation.
If you have other questions you can see a detailed breakdown of possible causes for in this article.
Navigate to the “Support” tab within your Midphase CHI account.
2. Select the “Open New Ticket” button.
3. Fill out a support ticket. Include the following information:
The affected domain name
The cancellation reason
Any other pertinent information
4. Click “Send Ticket” to submit a ticket regarding your cancellation.
Once suspended, all hacked accounts must be checked thoroughly by a system administrator before services can be resumed. Once the malicious activity has stopped, your account will be reconnected and you will have access to your website as usual. Each solution may be different depending on the nature of the problem. For example: if your email account has been hacked and is sending spam, you may need to change the account password. For other solutions to prevent or resolve hacks on your account please read this article.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our technical support team by opening a chat or submitting a ticket within your CHI account.