This article was created to help Midphase clients who have registered their domain name with Midphase and are using the CHI Nameservers. This guide will help clients add email services to their Addon Domains.
1. Log into CHI at chi.midphase.com.
2. Select the “Domains” tab from the menu situated on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Select the domain associated with your account to which you would like to email add services.
4. Scroll down to the section labeled “Email”. Click on “Add New Email Account” to enter the necessary information.
5. Fill out the form in the fields provided.
6. Click “Save” to confirm your changes.
If you domain is registered elsewhere, please add the domain as an addon domain under the “Shared Hosting” section. Once complete, you will need to add a free service to your account, CloudFlare for example, before you can add services like email to your addon domain.