This article was created to help clients who have registered their domain name with Midphase and are using CHI Nameservers. It will guide you through adding Cloudflare to the Addon Domains.
1. Log into CHI at chi.midphase.com.
2. Select the “Domains” tab from the menu bar, as seen in the thumbnail below.
3. Select the domain within your account that you would like to add Cloudflare services to.
4. Click on the “CloudFlare” link from the top of your screen.
5. From the options provided select the package you would like to add. Once selected click “Checkout”.
Your order will be processed and the CloudFlare service will be added to your account and ready for use.
6. Activate the CloudFlare service by clicking the toggle bar to the “ON” position. This toggle can be found under the “Subdomains Management” section.
If you have trouble adding services please submit a ticket through the support section of CHI and our team will be happy to assist.