The City of New York desires to have only those individuals or entities having a substantive and lawful connection to the City be permitted to register for .NYC domain names.
Registrants for .NYC domains must be either:
- a natural person whose primary place of domicile is a valid physical address in one of the five boroughs of New York City
- an entity or organization that has a physical street address in one of the five boroughs of New York City
- P.O. Box and proxy addresses do not qualify for registration
- Registrants must agree that they are in compliance with all relevant Federal, New York State and New York City laws and tax requirements
- Registrants must remain in compliance with the applicable Nexus Policy for the duration of domain's registration
- Registrants may not license, sub-delegate or otherwise transfer .NYC domain names to third parties that otherwise fail to meet the above requirements
- If you do not qualify for the above, the .nyc domain registration will fail
- In addition to these terms Midphase's Pre-Order gTLD Domains Terms apply
- In addition to these terms Midphase's general Terms of Service apply.