Monday morning is back (boo!), so take a little inspiration boost from some of business’s bests to get you through the day!
Monday morning. It’s not often that we as a workforce have anything nice to say about it. I mean, research even shows that we may be more likely to meet our maker on Monday mornings; our inboxes are chock-full from those weekend workers who take the office home with them, the week’s to-do list is looking extremely unappealing and the chances are we were rained on on our way to work.
It can be hard to get going on a Monday morning as the memories of the glorious weekend fade fast into the past and the coffee kicks in. That’s where Midphase come in! We’ve put together a list of inspiring quotes from some of the entrepreneurial greats around the world. Don’t forget, they have to suffer through Monday mornings too!
- “Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it? or what’s the fastest way to do it?, think what’s the most amazing way to do it?” – Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs, cofounder of Apple
- “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt Disney
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed” – Michael Jordan, NBA Basketball MVP
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill, former British Prime Minister
- “You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams, comedian and actor
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks” – Mark Zuckerberg, cofounder and SEO of Facebook
- “Do it or not. There is no try.” – Yoda
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up” – Woody Allen
And perhaps one to remember should you get any tricky customers on this Monday morning…
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning” – Bill Gates, cofounder of Microsoft
Now that you’re inspired, what will you do with today? Do more with Midphase.com
This article was brought to you by Midphase, for shared hosting, cloud servers and 24/7 support visit our site here www.midphase.com