Motivations For The New Year
We are now closer to the end of January than the beginning. If some of your New Year resolutions are losing their luster, here is some motivation to get you back on track.
December 31st of every year provides an infinite feeling, a future when we can create anything for ourselves. Sometime around the middle of January we realize that not much has changed except the date (which we still have to scratch out and correct every time). The good news is your new year resolve doesn’t have to dissolve so quickly. Below are some helpful motivational tips to get your 2016 back on track:
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” Robert Collier
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” Bruce Feirstein
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” Mark Twain
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vidal Sassoon
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” James Cameron
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs
If you happen to be one of those disciplined few who are on track in their resolutions, good work! Create your own quote for those who may be struggling and let us know on Twitter @Midphase. For the rest of us, we will set the bar high and keep trying.
Don’t let your web hosting distract you from your goals, let Midphase.com help today.