This article contains information about recovering lost passwords.
cPanel / FTP:
- When you signed up with Midphase, you should have received an e-mail listing all of your account information, including logins, to your control panel and our billing system.
- If you are unable to locate this e-mail, please email our support department (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address you signed up your account with and we'll resend your welcome e-mail.
- You may also use our live chat or submit a ticket.
- For your billing username and password you can go to:
- Click on the forgot password link.
- If you recently changed your email address. Please give the billing department a call and we can authorize you over the phone. This will allow us to update your email address on file to your new email address. We can then resend your username and password for billing.
Forgot Password Steps:
- For cPanel / FTP / SSH, you can reset this at https://chi.midphase.com -> Shared Hosting -> Click your domain name in the middle -> Reset Password.
- For Cloud or Dedicated Accounts, the steps are the same as above although you can choose Cloud or Dedicated from the menu.
- You can also contact support if you would like us to assist you with changing your cPanel / FTP / SSH account password.
- For your Billing account, login at https://chi.midphase.com and go to Account -> Change Password.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.