The below article will help you change your email password: either through CHI or through your Webmail.
1. Log into https://chi.midphase.com
2. Hover over the "Domains" globe icon on the left and this menu will fly out. Click on this Globe to Manage your "Domains".
3. Click on the domain the email is associated with.
4. Click the "Email" tab.
5. Click on the "Edit" button.
6. Enter the new password into the "Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes.
7. Then click the "Save" button.
Log into Webmail http://chimail.midphase.com
Click “Settings” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Click “Password” as shown in the screenshot below:
Enter “Current Password”
Enter “New Password” (in both boxes)
This article is intended for clients who manage their email through CHI
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.