This article will help you add any email accounts that are set up within your Midphase dashboard onto any Android phone.
**All pictures are for reference only. The actual layout of your interface may differ from the images below**
1. Begin by opening the Applications menu
2. From the Apps menu, select Email. This may be listed as Mail on some Android phones.
3. Enter your email address and password, then select Manual.
1. Select either IMAP or POP. Midphase supports POP3, POP3S (SSL/TLS), IMAP, and IMAPS (SSL/TLS).
2. In the Incoming server settings page add the following:
Type your full email address in all lowercase the Domain/Username box.
Enter in the password that you use to access your email account. If you are not sure what your password is, you can reset it or try logging into http://chimail.midphase.com.
IMAP Server or POP3 Server: Use the address chimail.midphase.com for CHI accounts
Click on the security type button, and a menu will drop down allowing you to select ‘None’.
Port number: Enter in the corresponding port # for the server type you’re using - 110(POP3), 143(IMAP).
1. In the Outgoing server settings page, add the following:
SMTP server: Use the address chimail.midphase.com for CHI accounts. Choose None as the Security Type.
Port number: Enter in port 25 (not recommended), 587 or 8025. Choose None as the 'Security Type' and tap ‘Next’.
2. An Account Options page will appear. Here you can personalize how often you want your emails to sync, and whether you want to be notified when an email arrives. Once you’ve completed this step tap ‘Next’.
3. In the account name section type a name for this account. You will also need to add the name you want displayed when you send email to others.
TIP: It may take a few minutes after you’ve set up your account before you can send/receive emails.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our supports teams on live chat or by submitting a support ticket from your dashboard. We’re happy to assist you however we can.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.