This article contains information about changing permissions of files and folders.
- Start by logging into the your Control Panel at http://yourdomain.com/cpanel using your control panel username and password
- Next, click the File Manager (new) icon.
- Use the left directory panel to browse to the file/directory you'd like to change permissions for.
- Right-click a file or directory in order to use the management menu.
- Select Permissions.
- Set the required permissions by checking the respective boxes. Click OK when ready.
You can also usually change permissions through a FTP client by right clicking on a file or folder.
There is no content with the specified labels