This article contains how to transfer your domain from your current registrar to Midphase.
Prior to placing a new order to transfer your domain registration to Midphase, please follow these instructions:
1. Please note that you may not transfer your domain name to a new registrar within the first 60 days after initial registration, or the first 60 days after a transfer.
2. Your domain is current with payment and does not expire within 14 days (domain cannot be in any of the following statuses: locked, pending deletion, pending renewal, or expired).
3. Unlock the domain.
4. Request an EPP/Authorization code (this information will be used when you order the transfer).
5. Confirm the WHOIS Registrant and Administrative contact details are correct. The Administrative email address is used to notify and validate the transfers. It is important to note some registrars lock the domain for up to 60 days following an update.
6. Make any changes to DNS entries prior to submitting the transfer. Once a transfer is in process the domain registration is locked until the transfer either completes or fails.
7. Please wait four hours after removing the lock before submitting a request for transfer.
Once the above is resolved, to order the transfer from within your account, please follow these instructions:
Log into your account at https://chi.midphase.com
Go to “DOMAINS” at the top left (globe icon)
Click the “REGISTER MORE” tab at the top of the page.
Enter the domain in the search bar. There will be a red circled X indicating the domain is "Taken" which is normal.
Click "Transfer" at the right and proceed through the checkout.
Click the Configure Me link to enter the EPP/Authorization code.
Please watch for the emails to confirm authorization to begin the transfer.
There is no content with the specified labels