3. Click on the domain you would like to create an email address for.
4. Find the “Email” tab at the top of your screen and click it.
5. Click the “Add Forwarder” button to enter the new email address.
6. Enter the email you want under “Account name” (for example, if you want email@example.com, enter info under “Account name”)
7. Enter the email address you want the emails to go to.
8. Click “Save”.
An email forwarder does not have a username or password and is only used to forward emails to another email address.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("chi","email") and type = "page" and space = "MID"|