In order to reissue your SSL Certificate, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us from your registered email address
- Provide us with the following Details in your support request:
1. Domain name you would like to have the SSL
2. Host to make cert for (with or without the ‘www’
3. Country (2 letter Abbreviation)
6. Company Name
7. Company Division
- Make sure email@example.com is already created with your email service provider. If you are using us, this can be checked in cPanel -> Mail Accounts. The admin email is vital to complete this process as an email will be sent with the D.V.C. confirmation email and instructions to finish this process.
There are many details on the Heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160) from the following URL:
We suggest to request a new Key and SSL Certificate to ensure your account is not affected. If your domain does not use https://domain.com or https in the URL of the domain name, you are not using an SSL Certificate. If we did not send you an email notice about your SSL Certificate, your SSL Certificate is not affected by this vulnerability and reissuing your SSL is not necessary.
If you are unsure whether you should contact us for a new Key and SSL Certificate, please submit a support request and we will be happy to assist you.